130.74 acres with Highway 287 frontage
130.74 acres with outstanding US Highway 287 frontage, along with excellent State Highway 101 accessibility. Also lengthy county road frontage south of Bowie. County road frontage on north and east sides. Great commercial possibilities!
Heavy 3-Phase Wise Co-op Power on property, along with a water well. Live spring feeds a year-around creek. New 5-strand barbed wire fencing and cattle pens. Can be divided into smaller parcels (see below).
Owner financing possible.
Directions: Property is on the west side of Hwy 287, approximately 5 miles south of Bowie - between Wagonseller Road and Fruitland Road exits.
- 130.74 acres = $8,500 per acre
- 44 acres on Hwy 287 = $10,500 per acre
- 86 acres on County Road = $6,000 per acre
- 10 acres on County Road = $6,500 per acre
- 5 acres on County Road = $7,500 per acre